Single ministry is the primary ministry of the congregation for ministering to the specialized needs of singles adults. This includes fellowship, evangelization, Bible study, and ministry opportunities.
Assist local churches in providing Singles Adults with opportunities for fellowship, spiritual growth and ministry.
To minister to the needs of singles who fall into the following categories:
- Never married (Spinster or bachelor)
- Single Parent
- To provide opportunities for fellowship for singles inside the Church
- To reach out to single outside the church
- Organize a single Ministry in each local church.
- To encourage pastors to appoint a single Ministry Director in each local church.
- Encourage each conference CEM Board to appoint a conference Singles Ministry Director.
- Make available training for single Ministry
- Make available resources and materials for the church Single Ministry.
- Conduct local church and conference level events to promote fellowship, spiritual growth and ministry opportunities.
- Mission 21 + beyond
- Cell groups
- Bible study
- Social outing
- Career/College guidance