ADULTS MINISTRY (SENIOR & YOUNG)
Adults Ministry is the primary ministry of the church to meet the specialized needs of adults in order to help them grow in their ability to model Christian love.
Other purpose of Adults Ministry is:
- To bridge the gap that often forms between adults and the rest of the congregation.
- To keep adults actively involved in ministry in the church and community
- To prove an opportunity for fellowship and the development of significant relationships among adults.
- To reach, strengthen and aspire adults by providing fellowship to nurture lasting relationship.
- To create a non-threatening atmosphere where projects and works of service are made available to the kingdom of God.
- To reach un-reached and nominal adults Christian with the good news of Jesus Christ.
- To have an active Adults Ministry in each local church.
- To have an active Adults Ministry Directors for each local church.
- For each local church to have a Ministry Manual that gives continuity.
- To establish an accurate reporting system that monitors the growth of each local adults ministry.
- Request each conference CEM board to appoint a conference Adults Ministry Director.
- Encourage each pastor to appoint a local Adults Ministry Director.
- Provide training opportunities for conference and local Adults Ministry Directors.
- Provide a monthly reporting form for each local church to the potential and active adults in each local ministry.
- Mission 21+ beyond
- Cell Groups
- Bible study
- Social outings
- Career or college guidance
- True love waits