CEM (Church Education Ministries)
- To prepare the great army of god that will awaken the church to embrace this great opportunity by the mercies of our god the father, to actively live according to the word of god and statement of faith as laid down in our constitution.
- We will prayerfully develop a programme in accordance with the word of god that will enable us to realise our vision. i.e. structuring, communicating and implementing of such, god willing by the year 2001. By the grace of lord jesus christ, the love of god the father and in continued fellowship with the holyspirit, we will stop at nothing until the realization of such, and the objectives below.
- To have structures in place to… reach our Adults, young adults, teens and kiddies, married couples, single parents, widows and divorcees and those engaged and in courtships.
- Review leadership trading programme (if any)
- Enhance pre-marital programme
- Have proper missions programme
- Organise holiday bible school/classes
- Define our role in the community
The great challenge was, the implementation of this structure in local churches. The following diagrams seek to address those implementation problems. Kindly look at the size of your local church and pick a diagram that can best suit her. Remember these are only guidelines/suggestion. They can always be changed depending on your local church logistics.
I strong recommend that at least youth ministry and children church and also Sunday school be available in every local church at all cost.
- Children church concept, where there is a separate set-up for children to be reached at their level.
- Active youth ministry to make sure we do not loose our young people.
- Sunday school to take care of Bible study Programme and other ministry where there is no functional ministry i.e. small church.
There are special people whose loyalty and committed made it possible that this ministry take off.
- All national CEM Directors on each ministry.
- D. Morubane – Family Life and assistant Executive Director
- A. Chaplog – Administrator/Sunday School
- H. Sekano – Adults Ministries
- C. Mokgothadi – Single Ministries
- T. Ngema – Kids Quest
- S.Nyawo – Youth Ministries
- N.Ngubelanga – Music and Arts
- D. Stevens – Health & Welfare
THANK YOU !!!